Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Swedish Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Swedish Chocolate Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake:
- Make ready 1 Slice Stale Bread,
- Get Unsalted Butter, 150g + More For Greasing
- Make ready 3 Eggs,
- Make ready High Quality Dark Chocolate 70% Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 150g
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get 150 g Demerara Sugar,
- Make ready 30 g Low Protein (10g) All Purpose Flour,
Steps to make Kladdkaka | Swedish Chocolate Cake:
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Slice stale bread into small squares. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Wack into the oven and toast until browned. Remove from oven and transfer into a food processor.
- Blitz until bread crumbs form and set aside. Turn the oven down to 175 degree celsius or 350 fahrenheit. Grease the cake pan with butter. Lay a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan. Brush the paper with butter as well.
- Add bread crumbs into the cake pan. Swirl to coat every nooks and cranny with bread crumbs.Tap out any excess. Set aside until ready to use. Transfer butter and chocolate onto a double boiler.
- Once butter and chocolate start to melt, stir to combine well. Continue stirring until completely melted and fully incorporated. - Remove from heat and add in eggs, 1 at a time. Mix until well combined. Mix, mix, mix. Repeat the process until all the eggs have fully incorporated.
- Add in sugar. Mix until well combined. Add in flour, 1/3 portion at a time, mixing until well combined. Lastly, add salt. Give it a final stir. Transfer into the prepared cake pan.
- Gently tap to remove any air bubbles. Wack into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins. - Do not exceed 20 mins of baking time. The center should be still wobbly. - Remove from oven and set aside to cool down completely. You can serve this at room temperature or chilled.
- I served mine chilled with whipped cream and some orange compote.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kladdkaka | swedish chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!