Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my quick healthy chicken & barley soup 😉. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my quick healthy chicken & barley soup 😉 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉:
- Take 1 Cup Barley
- Take 1/2 Medium sized onion diced
- Prepare 3 Pints Boiling water
- Take 4 Chicken thighs meat or as I used 1 large chicken Breast
- Take A good pinch salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Black cracked peppercorns
- Make ready 1 Dried Chicken stock cube crumbled in
- Get 1 dried Veg stock cube crumbled in
- Get 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tsp flour
- Make ready 1 tsp butter melted
Instructions to make My Quick Healthy Chicken & Barley Soup 😉:
- Just add everything to a large pan all together and stir in the Boiling water.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 45 minutes.
- Mix 1 tsp Flour with 1/4 Cup Milk melt 1 tsp butter melt in a saucepan then pour in the floured milk whisk then add to soup bring to the boil simmer for 5 minutes then serve hot.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food my quick healthy chicken & barley soup 😉 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!