Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (sayur bobor). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (SAYUR BOBOR) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (SAYUR BOBOR) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This sayur lodeh taste pretty light despite there is coconut milk. My mom usually doesn't make this very spicy because we usually pair it with other spicy dishes like rendang sapi Padang, sambal goreng kentang, sambal goreng tempeh, etc. I believe if you give this sayur lodeh a chance, you might find.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (sayur bobor) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (SAYUR BOBOR):
- Get 275 gr spinach, pull leaves
- Get 200 gr papaya, cut lengthwise
- Take 100 gr bamboo shoots, sliced and boiled
- Get 800 ml coconut milk (from ½ pc coconuts)
- Make ready 500 ml water
- Take 4 bay leaves
- Make ready 2 cm galangal, crushed
- Take 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready to taste Salted fish
- Prepare to taste Rhombus rice cake
- Make ready GROUND SPICES
- Prepare 7 pcs shallot
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander
- Make ready 1 thumb kencur
I was told that Sayur Lemak is breakfast food in Indonesia. But, in my house, it was for dinner with grilled chicken satay and pineapple salad. Lontong Sayur Lodeh/Mix Vegetable in Coconut Broth. Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
Steps to make Vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (SAYUR BOBOR):
- Cook water, ground spices, bay leaves, lemongrass and ginger to a boil until the smell is fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, salt and brown sugar. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add papaya and bamboo shoots, boiled until half cooked.
- Add spinach, cook until done.
- Serve warm with rice or rhombus rice cake and salted fish.
Boil the water, coconut milk, sautéed spices & other ingredients (with the exception of spinach & lemon basil leaves). Cook until the chayote & corn cooked. Remove from the heat; add in the lemon basil leaves & stir for awhile. Vegetables & Salad My Recipe Home. A coconut vegetable stew which is very popular in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegetables with thin coconut milk gravy (sayur bobor) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!