Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango pistachio mug cake. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Pistachio Mug cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango Pistachio Mug cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
Although I'm not a fan of microwave cooking, this recipe is a once-in-a-while treat that's really easy to make. You can use the remainder of the tin of mango purée to make mango lassi - simply combined three tablespoons of mango purée with four tablespoons of natural yogurt and mix until well blended. This is one delicious cake, perfect for the summer!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mango pistachio mug cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Pistachio Mug cake:
- Make ready 4 tbsp All-purpose flour (Maida)
- Get 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
- Take 1/4 tea spoon baking soda
- Get 1 cup Mango pulp
- Make ready 10-12 pistachio (pista)
- Get 1 tbsp ghee / butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup Sugar powder
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Prepare 2 tbsp cream (Malai)
- Get 2 (3 drop) vanilla extract
Mug cakes are your best bet for a quick and easy dessert. There are many variations out there and if you give my recipe a try feel free to leave me a comment. This pistachio mug cake is a nice balance of sweet and salty. Make it your own by adding white chocolate chips or topping it with cool-whip or your.
Instructions to make Mango Pistachio Mug cake:
- Take a mug and all wet ingredients the milk, Malai butter/ghee, vanilla, mango pulp
- Add dry ingredients the flour sugar baking powder baking soda,mix it well
- Mix everything well untill it became a mix add pistachio
- Microwave oven on high for 2 minutes. Stopped the microwave oven 60 second and checked again at 90 second little wet so left another 30 second
- Enjoy your delicious mango cake.Garnish with some pistachio.
- Don't over bake.. in just 2 minutes
Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are bringing a great texture and color. The raspberry jelly on top is simply irresistible red and rich in flavor. Tropical fruits are coming into season which inspired me to make this mango coconut mug cake. I've been eating mangos like crazy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango pistachio mug cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!