Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, samosa 1. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Samosa 1 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Samosa 1 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A samosa (/səˈmoʊsə/) is a fried or baked pastry with a savoury filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, cheese, beef and other meats, or lentils. Traditional samosa dough is made with maida flour, which is a type of flour available in India. You can use all-purpose flour as a substitute. Samosa making at home its delicious and very easy making samosa pure veg. recipe so please make it and enjoy it.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have samosa 1 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Samosa 1:
- Make ready 4 cups Flour
- Make ready 2 tsp Salt
- Take 4 tbsp Veg.oil
- Prepare Water
- Get Extra veg.oil
- Prepare Flour for.dusting and rolling
- Get Samosa fillings
Samosa recipe with quick video, step by step detailed picture on how to get that perfect cone shape. Samosa is usually stuffed with potato stuffing. I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. And a lot more delightful Samosa.
Instructions to make Samosa 1:
- In a bowl.add sieve flour add salt stir well,add oil mix well,while adding water little at a time be kneeding and making nice soft not to hard dough,cover and keep d dough aside,allow to stay for at least 20-30munites
- After 20-30 munites bring out ur dough,and cuts in to at least 10equal sizes and use kitchen towel to cover the cuts
- Take 1 cut sprinkles some flour a make a medium round shape,keep aside brush the round shape Wt some oil sprinkles some flour as well,make some other medium round like the first one at least to make the medium 5 rounds
- Then using roller,roll on to the 5medium round shape all together to a wide think round shape,heat non stick on very low heat,toast the flat dough from one side for at least 40-50secs depending on the amount of heat ur a using,do not allow the dough to cook at all.then gently separate the.sheet, joined then together again and use kitchen towel or nylon to cover,so that it will get dry,before u finish it all the remaining cuts
- Repeat all the procedure with the remaining Dough cuts
- Joint all the round sheets together,divide equally in to 2 half then in to 4again,from that 10pcs sheet u will b having 40pieces samosa wraps(40pcs samosa)
- Prepare a nice thick flour paste,add ur samosa fillings fold,apply paste at the edges and fold.
- Fry ur samosa in light hot oil,and serve immediatly(I enjoy hot samosas)or store for later use.
I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. And a lot more delightful Samosa. As I mentioned, I went ahead and decided to share both versions of this samosa recipe on here today — what I call the "traditional" version (the phyllo-wrapped baked triangles). Samosa , full name Simple Samosa , is the protagonist and title character of the series. He, like the other three main characters Jalebi , Dhokla , and Vada , is a resident of Chatpata Nagar.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food samosa 1 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!