Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, black pepper chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This restaurant-style Chinese Black Pepper Chicken recipe is quick and easy to make at home, totally versatile if you'd like to sub in different veggies or proteins, and so comforting and delicious. Black pepper chicken is one of the meals on my dinner rotation menu. Not only because it's so Real-deal Chinese restaurant-style black pepper chicken with juicy and tender chicken, crisp.
Black Pepper Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Black Pepper Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have black pepper chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Pepper Chicken:
- Get 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Make ready 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Make ready canola oil for fry
- Get 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
Ginger soy chicken in a peppery black pepper sauce with celery and onions that tastes exactly like the Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken you love! Return the chicken to the skillet with the sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook until the sauce. Black pepper chicken is one of my favorite meals and on my regular dinner menu.
Instructions to make Black Pepper Chicken:
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place cornstarch in a large bowl. Add chicken in batches; tossing to coat. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and deep fry until no longer pink, 8-10 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir soy sauce mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Return chicken to pan; heat through.
- Serve hot.
It is flavorful, low in calories and loaded with lean chicken and crispy veggies. Moist chicken cubes seasoned with a tasty, tangy sauce, black pepper chicken (黑椒鸡丁) is an easy Chinese stir-fry dish not to miss. Just like the black pepper chicken from Panda Express, you can expect tender pieces of chicken and a bold, peppery sauce. Black Pepper Chicken is prepared with marinated diced chicken, celery, onions & fresh ground black pepper, tossed in a wok with a mild ginger soy sauce. Thank you Nakano Rice Vinegar Black Pepper Chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food black pepper chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!