Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, banana, date and walnut loaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Preheat the oven to a moderate heat. Beat butter and sugar together until creamy. Date and walnut loaf (without the Bananas) is a traditional bread eaten in Britain and is made using dates and walnuts.
Banana, date and walnut loaf is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Banana, date and walnut loaf is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana, date and walnut loaf using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana, date and walnut loaf:
- Make ready 100 gm Butter -
- Take 100 gm Caster Sugar -
- Get 2 Eggs -
- Prepare 1 cup Self-raising flour -
- Take 2 Bananas - mashed
- Take 100 gm Dates -
- Take 50 gm Walnuts - , roughly chopped
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder -
- Make ready 180 C Preheat your oven to
Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture until just combined. In a large bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together and set aside. Cut up the bananas in chunks and place in a large bowl and mash them with a spoon. Mash the bananas and chop the dates.
Steps to make Banana, date and walnut loaf:
- Start by mashing the bananas
- Also roughly chop the walnuts and dates and set aside
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Next add the eggs one at a time and slowly pour in the flour
- To this mixture, add the mashed bananas, dates, the nuts and the baking powder
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf pan and bake for an hour or until the loaf has risen and is firm to the touch
- Pull out of the oven once fully baked and allow it to cool before cutting it in slices
- Spread some butter and serve!
Stir into the cake mix with the walnuts. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth the top. Put walnuts and dates in food processor and pulse until in. An incredibly moist and deliciously satisfying banana walnut date loaf! If you don't mind Suzy, this bread recipe is now MY Saturday morning start to the weekend.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana, date and walnut loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!