Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, banana tea muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Muffins II. Soft and moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat. Welcome to Ashu 'S' Kichen today i am going to share the recipe of banana muffins which you can make it at home.please like share this recipe with your.
Banana Tea Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Tea Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana tea muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Tea Muffins:
- Prepare 2 bananas
- Get 2 eggs, beaten
- Get 60 g butter or margarine
- Get 200 g flour
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp chocolate liqueur
- Take 60 g sugar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp tea leaves
These are easy to prepare delicious vegan banana muffins Serve these egg free banana muffins plain as tea time snack or as a dessert. An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin recipe made with bakery-style high muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! These are the very best banana muffins I've. Banana Muffins are a muffin version of this Banana Bread.
Steps to make Banana Tea Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put bananas (with skins on) into a microwave to heat for a minute on 600W power. Remove the banana skins and put into a bowl with the margarine, then mash and mix together well.
- Grate the tea leaves and add to the bowl through a tea strainer. Add beaten eggs, sugar and mix them well.
- Add the chocolate liqueur, flour and baking powder into the bowl, and mix roughly. A powdery texture is ok.
- Spread olive oil or margarine on the inside of the cupcake pan, or use silicon cups. Pour in the mixture to half way up each cupcake, and avoid over filling. Bake for 15 minutes or more and remove to a cooling rack. Once cooled, they are ready to eat. Enjoy!
- Note: I use "CHRISTMAS SPICED TEA" by Fortnum & Mason for tea leaves. For the liqueur, I use GODIVA's.
They start with a thick sweet batter that Banana Muffins are a snap to make. Just mix the dry ingredients together in one bowl, and the wet. These banana muffins are the perfect mid-morning snack and go great with a cup of tea or coffee. Banana muffins are our favourite delicious snack, perfect served warm as a sweet treat for brunch. Banana, green tea, chocolate combined together for a breakfast of champions.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana tea muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!