Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sugar free protein banana nut muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You like Quest Bars or protein bars in general but you think that they are too expensive? Then this recipe is for you! They are so easy to make and I think.
Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sugar free protein banana nut muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sugar free protein banana nut muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Get 1/2 cup (1 stick) soft or melted butter
- Get 3 large ripe bananas
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Take 3/4 cup Splenda (or 1/2 cup sugar if you don’t want sugar free)
- Take 1 1/2 scoops unflavored whey protein powder
- Take 1 cup AP flour
- Prepare 3/4 cup chopped walnuts and/or chocolate chips
- Take Equal parts cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top before baking
They're naturally sweet, so you don't have to use a huge amount of sugar in your banana recipes. This recipe is based off of my popular Banana Bread. I made a few small tweaks to turn Brown Sugar - The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. It is in the batter and it gets sprinkled on Feel free to even use a combination of nuts.
Instructions to make Sugar free protein banana nut muffins:
- Heat oven to 350. Cream butter, bananas, and egg together.
- Add dry ingredients and mix, and nuts/chocolate last.
- Put in greased muffin tins or muffin sheets. DONT FORGET TO ADD CINNAMON SUGAR MIXTURE ON TOP!! Bake for 20 min
Top these muffins with salted butter. These banana nut muffins are soft, fluffy, loaded with banana flavor, and have a golden brown muffin top sprinkled with crunchy toasted walnuts. I have always said that there is really nothing like the smell of banana anything baking in the oven. You may agree that Banana Muffins are certainly a kind of muffin that people can agree upon. This agreement could have something to do with the kind of sweet yet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sugar free protein banana nut muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!